ER22 NBR/PVC Closed Cell Foam is available in rolls or sheets and is an excellent thermal insulator (sealing) material.
- Class 0 Fire Rating as per BS476 part 6/7.
- BS476 part 6 1989 – low fire propagation, minimal heat contribution.
- BS476 part 7 1987 – no surface flame spread.
- CFC and HCFC Free.
- Closed Cell, Lightweight and Flexible.
N.B. All Metroseal sheeting can be supplied plain or with self adhesive backed tape (SAB). Rubber Strip to bespoke sizes are available along with customised sheets/gaskets. Please email your enquiry details to email@example.com
This is a flexible closed cell elastomeric thermal insulation material for condensation control in air-conditioning, refrigeration and chilled water installations. It is also suitable for reducing thermal losses in heating and plumbing systems. The combination of its technical properties, a low thermal conducting and a high resistance to water vapour transmission and competitive price makes it a cost effective energy saving solution.
- Material Profile: see below
- Thickness: 0.5mm to 50mm
- Sheet Size: 1.0m wide in 8m, 10m, 14m, 20m and 30m rolls
- Finish: Smooth finish
- Cutting: Standard press-tools