SM591 ‘Rhombus’ Rubber Matting is a high quality, virtually non slip rubber matting, which is available in a choice of five standard colours, Black, Blue, Grey, Fawn or White in the standard SBR/NR compound or in Black or Grey in the more weather resistant EPDM/SBR Compound.
It has a unique and attractive ‘Rhombus’ (diamond pattern), each diamond having a slip resistant embossed patten on the surface. This matting is ideal for boat decks, quaysides, walkways and any steep inclined areas.
- Premium grade rubber matting
- Unique, safe non slip Rhombus pattern surface
- Excellent anti-slip characteristics for applications
- Involving excessive amounts of water and liquids
- Ideal for steep, inclined areas
- Attractive range of colors
This grade can be produced in varying width, length and thickness formats and in a variety of colours (RAL matched if needed) to special order. These would be subject to minimum batch run quantities, usually 100 M2 per size/colour