SM556-03 Fine Ribbed Rubber Matting to ASTM D178 Type 2 Class 3 is a High Quality electrical safety matting fully tested to 30,000 volts with the regulation standard, stamped on the reverse of the roll at 1000mm intervals.
Dielectric test voltage: 40,000 volts
Surface proof tested: 20,000v
Maximum safety working voltage of 26,000v
It has a fine ribbed, anti-slip surface pattern on one side and a cloth impression finish on the reverse.
- Fully tested to specification
- Health & Safety regulation material
- Fully traceable supply
- Regulatory branding on reverse
- Anti-slip finish
- Low maintenance
- THIS GRADE DOES NOT CONTAIN RECYCLED RUBBER
- Cut lengths available to order.
SM554 can also be supplied to order in colours and flame retardant, low smoke emission grades