SM570-01 Fine Ribbed Rubber Matting to IEC61111-2009 Class 1 is a high quality electrical safety matting fully tested to 20,000 volts with regulation standard stamped on reverse of roll at 1000mm intervals.
Maximum safety working voltage of 7,500v.
It has a fine ribbed, anti-slip surface pattern on one side and a cloth impression finish on the reverse.
- Withstand Test:- 20kv – No Electrical Puncture
- Puncture Proof Test : – 10 KV
- Working Voltage : – 7.5 KV
- Thickness 3mm
- HALOGEN FREE
- Excellent Resistance to acid/alkali
- Full test certificate supplied
- Fully tested to specification
- Health & Safety regulation material
- Fully traceable supply
- Regulatory branding on reverse
- Anti-slip finish
- Low maintenance
- Available 0.91m , 1.0m and 1.2m wide rolls
- THIS GRADE DOES NOT CONTAIN RECYCLED RUBBER
- Cut lengths available to order.
This Product is REACH, RoHS, PAH and CE Compliant
Due to the very high quality of METROSEAL raw materials the need for additional thickness is not necessary. The IEC:61111 specification only states ‘maximum’ thickness with minimum thickness being determined by suppliers ability to pass the correct tests defined in Clause 5 of specification. The above materials do so with the ‘integral’ layflat quality of the rubber compounds use not impaired in any way.
In addition to the above our thinner grades present less of a trip hazard when laid offering additional safety to operators.
Standard finishes on this type is FINE RIBBED [corrugated] one side with an anti-creep impression on reverse.
The example marking on the underside of the mat will consist of a tag denoting details as right:
The brand shall be placed at 1000mm intervals along length of rolls.
The brand shall be colour coded as per IEC:61111:2009 guidelines
Class ‘O’ – RED , Class ‘1’ – WHITE, Class ‘2’ – YELLOW, Class ‘3’ – GREEN, Class ‘4’ – ORANGE