SM187 Black Neoprene Flame Retardant Sheet 60° shore is a High Grade 60° shore flame retardant sheet manufactured to the ISO340 standard & Anti Static (British Standard BS490 with 3 x 108 surface electrical resistance O maximum).
Flame resistance (according to ISO 340)
– Flame persistence (after removing the burner).
– Flame persistence must be under 45 sec.
– For each six group of test pieces and each single value under 15 sec.
– The flame mustn’t reappear after an air draughtiness application.
Anti-static characteristic (according to BS 490)
– Surface electrical resistance (r), max.
N.B. Metroseal Sheeting can be supplied plain or with self adhesive backed tape (SAB). Rubber Strip to bespoke sizes are available along with customised sheets/gaskets. Please email your enquiry details to email@example.com
The above sheeting is manufactured from top quality virgin materials and ingredients meeting high standard of performance.
- Material Profile: See below
- Thickness: 0.5mm to 50mm
- Sheet Size: 1.4m wide in 5, 10 and 20m rolls
- Finish: Plate finish
- Cutting: Standard press-tools
This Product is REACH, RoHS, PAH and CE Compliant
Other grades, colours and finishes are available – subject to minimum batch quantities